Do you have a to do list for your to do list? We’re looking for you!
We’re looking for an entry level account coordinator to support our staff as we implement public relations and social media programs.
If you’re a recent graduate who would like to:
- See how a PR agency operates
- Learn how important it is to provide exceptional customer service
- Identify new ideas, opportunities and channels for our client base
- Understand how to work with a variety of clients that serve different industries…..
…then maybe this position is for you.
For the right candidate, we offer an unparalleled learning experience, opportunities to build an impressive portfolio of work history, a work-life balance that increases your quality of life, as well as an office environment that is supportive, enthusiastic and recently redesigned to enhance collaboration among teammates.
It’s not as important to us to see what you majored in, as much as it’s important for us to find the right candidate who possesses the right qualities. Qualities, such as:
- A love for the art of organization, color coding, calendars – anything that helps get the job done
- An interest in conducting online research and learning new platforms to communicate on (such as social media tools, blogs, etc.)
- A skill set that involves a variety of knowledge of different writing approaches
- Great grammar and spelling skills
- A passion to do a good job and build a great reputation
For those individuals who are familiar with the inner-workings of a PR agency – who want more specific details on what they would spend their days working on – this list may be of use to you in your search for a job:
- Building media lists
- Hiring photographers and communicating shot lists for events
- Researching social media influencers or using the web to perform research projects
- Crafting news releases, compiling monthly clip reports and repurposing content for different social media channels
- Administrative duties, including answering the main line, signing for packages, greeting guests and distributing mail
Email Kim Banks at kim(at)fullcirclepr.com to learn more.