Got digital and PR skills? FCPR is hiring a PR account coordinator!
We are looking for a needle in a hay stack!
Someone who is smart, catches on quickly, can multi-task, loves to write, knows how analytics play a large role in social content development and PR activities, as well as someone who wants to arrive each day to do great work, be a good team member and bring enthusiasm and a positive attitude to everyone around them.
Still reading? Still interested? Then learn about our account coordinator position that you can apply for today.
The public relations account coordinator is responsible for several key areas, including:
• Executing PR and content marketing projects on the tactical level. Examples include: developing and maintaining local media lists for Rack Room Shoes grand openings and B.A.S.S. tournaments; maintaining and creating monthly measurement reports for clients, such as Progress Lighting, Costa Sunglasses and Rack Room Shoes, that showcase extensive outreach efforts and coverage for the agency’s clients.
• Assisting with the implementation of integrated PR and social efforts. This includes repurposing written content for Progress Lighting’s social media channels, monitoring blogger coverage for Rack Room Shoes campaigns; distributing news releases to media contacts and conducting necessary follow up, as well as securing photographers for Rack Room Shoes grand openings.
• Administrative support. The public relations account coordinator is responsible for answering the main phone line, shipping packages, greeting guests and distributing mail to employees daily.
Position is full-time. FCPR’s compensation package includes:
• Annual salary
• Paid time off
• An annual bonus structure
• Eligibility to participate in the agency’s Simple IRA plan
• Short-and long-term disability insurance
• Flex Fridays (the ability to work from home on Fridays)
• 1 – 2 years of experience in the public relations industry.
• Strong writing skills are a must and candidate should be able to prove success in developing a variety of written materials.
• Knowledge of social media tools and practices – including repurposing content, identifying influencers, understanding analytics – and the confidence to implement them for agency and client activities.
• Able to meet tight deadlines and handle multiple ongoing projects – for various clients serving different industries – at the same time.
• Must show creativity, initiative and good judgment.
• Nice, friendly, energetic, proactive personality with strong work ethic
Interested individuals should e-mail Kim Banks, Director of Client Services, at kim(at)fullcirclepr.com. For more information on Full Circle Public Relations visit www.fullcirclepr.com.