Attention college students! Summer internship available at Full Circle PR
As we trudge through the last weeks of winter, we’re dreaming of how we’re going to spend our summer days.
And this summer, Full Circle PR will extend a full-time internship opportunity to a current college student.
Is this job for you? If you can relate to the following, it may be:
- You are a college student
- You are looking for a full-time position over the summer
- You have the desire to learn from others who have been incredibly successful in the public relations, media relations and social communications industries
I truly believe that if you have any interest whatsoever in learning how an agency manages multiple clients, creates and executes successful communications programs and what the method to the madness is when it comes to developing social media editorial calendars – then this internship is for you!
- The ideal candidate would provide administrative support, compile media materials and conduct research on behalf of the firm’s clients.
- Other job activities can include filing and organizing data, answering phones, assembling shipments, compiling clip reports, performing research for client projects/new business projects, managing office supplies, assisting in preparation for client meetings, team meetings, etc.
In short: helps coordinate PR efforts for the team in FCPR’s office located in Independence Corporate Park, 1 Independence Point, Suite 115, Greenville, S.C. 29615.
Pay is $10/hour.
• Attention to detail is crucial to this position
• Able to meet tight deadlines and handle multiple ongoing projects at the same time
• Must show professionalism, creativity, initiative and good judgment
• Able to work independently
• Nice, friendly, energetic, proactive personality with strong work ethic
Interested individuals should e-mail hannah(at)fullcirclepr.com.
Also, if you would like to learn more on how to further your chances at landing your dream internship position, read on to learn that there’s no “I” in cover letter.