10 questions to ask before starting a brand ambassador program
Brand ambassadors are people who represent your brand and are an extension of the mission and values of your company. Starting a brand ambassador program is a great way to build brand awareness and create a community of individuals who are passionate about your brand.
So, how do you go about creating this community of people who are excited about what you are doing, and motivated to inspire others? Here are a 10 questions to get you started:
What is the purpose of your program?
- Do you want to build brand awareness?
- Is your goal to get content for your social media, blog and website?
- Do you want to reach more customers?
Who will make the best ambassadors for your brand?
- Who are you targeting?
- Who is most excited about your brand?
How will you deliver value to these ambassadors?
- What do people love about your brand?
- In what kinds of ambassador activities do you want to get involved (blogging, hosting in-home events, sampling, etc.)?
lululemon does a great job of spotlighting brand ambassadors. Take a look:
Source: The Upward Word, 7 Steps to a Successful Brand Ambassador Program