Welcoming a New Year of Opportunities
As Hannah mentioned in her recent post, 2013 was one of Full Circle PR’s biggest years on the books – for each of us personally and around the office. For me, it’s an exciting time to look back not only at the past 12 months, but at four whole years with the team.
It’s hard not to get nostalgic. These years at my first “real job” have seen countless memories and lessons, like:
- Learning the ropes of the public relations industry and agency life
- Earning toast-worthy successes for our clients
- Seeing the emergence of social media for brands – and remembering the importance of tried-and-true media relations
- Hits and misses, all with great life lessons (both personally and professionally)
- Meeting co-workers who have turned into friends
- Big laughs, fun times and even a few brushes with celebrities
All of these experiences wouldn’t have been possible without my time at Full Circle PR – an opportunity I’m incredibly grateful for and will not soon forget. It’s hard to imagine how different life might look had I not met Liza and Kim during my last year of college (before they started FCPR!).
The end of December also brings my four-year tenure as the “first employee” to a close. It’s an exciting time for myself and the Full Circle PR team. I can’t wait to see what opportunities the new year brings for both of us!