FCPR celebrates another year of success
It’s hard to believe 2013 is coming to a close. Here at Full Circle Public Relations we’ve had lots to celebrate over the past 365 days – here’s a look at a few favorites. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
1. We secured national media placements for all of our clients. Some highlights include USA Today (Kyle Petty Charity Ride Across America), Southern Living (Loggerhead Apparel) and Men’s Health (Costa Del Mar Sunglasses).
2. Carolyn changed her last name to Canington, and spent a week in Costa Rica celebrating her honeymoon.
3. There was so much brainstorming happening at the FCPR office, we added a second whiteboard room, and boy were we excited!
4. We put our heads together (more than once) to learn and develop the most effective strategies for social media initiatives, and as a result saw a large growth in social engagement across a variety of channels for our brands.
5. As a whole, the team attended seven trade show events to represent clients in the architecture and design, residential and commercial building and outdoor industries.
6. Kim announced she is expecting twin boys in 2014, and we couldn’t be happier for her.
7. There was a conjoined effort by all to make the 19th Anniversary Kyle Petty Charity Ride Across America a success. (Not to mention, we traveled 2,200 miles across the country with a group of 175 motorcycles!)
8. Hannah said “yes!”, and will be getting married in July of 2014.
9. Collectively the team attended six client photo shoots for national ad campaigns and media placements.
10. Best of all, Full Circle PR celebrated its 4-year anniversary by attending Euphoria, a wonderful food festival hosted in the heart of downtown Greenville.
What were your most memorable celebrations of 2013?