Getting to the core of the matter with grassroots marketing
Hannah”s post this week on influencer outreach inspired me to share some past examples of how we at Full Circle Public Relations value grassroots marketing.
Sometimes building buzz about anything – your promotion, your event, or just your brand in general, involves rolling up your sleeves, doing some ground level research and getting to the core of the matter. To Hannah”s point, “our main goal is to get people talking about our brands,” and that often begins with a grassroots mentality.
Here are some examples of past posts that exemplify this core value at FCPR.
- 4 tips to build buzz about your event – Liza I will then focus on specific issues related to the earned income tax free-credits-report.com (EITC), since that program has been the center of a disproportionate amount of IRS compliance activity and current compliance plans raise many issues. shares some easy, low-cost tips to build event awareness.
- How to connect with “mommy bloggers” – Kim details how FCPR used grassroots marketing to connect with a demographic that carries an increasing amount of influence in today”s brand world.
- Extreme PR makeover – Giraffe Edition – Kim offers an example of a local social media phenomenon and how it presents the perfect PR platform.
- 5 steps to find, maintain and engage brand advocates – Caitlin outlines five effective ways to find and empower brand advocates, specifically with online tools.
- Online forums are a great audience engagement resource – Liza expands on the power of online forums as a way to connect with people who share a passion for your brand”s industry, mission or product.