Ringing in the New Year
In my third installment of our year in review at FCPR (links to the first and second posts in case you missed them), I’m sharing a few more favorite moments from our team. Thanks for being part of our online family – and best wishes to each of you for a wonderful new year.
- Caitlin – Activity most proud of: Doing more things for our clients with minimal supervision. A few examples are: hosting status meetings, creating PR plans, traveling and attending events.
- Carolyn – Best piece of professional advice you received: Learning that half the battle in successful PR activities is determining how to communicate with your client contacts.
- Hannah – Activity most proud of: Getting coverage in my first trade publication, ever!
- Heather – Best piece of professional advise: Our job is to keep the media happy. If the media is happy with us, our clients will in turn be happy. Always think about how we can be a resource for the media; how can we make their jobs easier. (courtesy of Liza and Kim)
- Liza – Favorite milestone/success: Securing coverage in the New York Times and the Associated Press (nationwide); signing up for golf lessons with Kim [Editor’s note: We’re planning to be ready to hit the Par 3 when spring rolls around.]
- Mollie – Favorite piece of coverage: Achieving coverage in Design Milk’s CMYLK series on behalf of our client, Milliken floor covering. Also, being able to line up and coordinate an interview between Loggerhead Apparel (FCPR client) and the Post & Courier.
As for me?
My favorite part of 2012 was growing a team that has had INCREDIBLE success in media relations outreach, social media activities, internal communications initiatives and special event planning. Liza and I created this agency because we knew we could put together a team that would be able to rival that of any other PR agency in the country. We know we can’t do it alone and are very blessed to have smart and savvy people to achieve success for our clients (plus, they all know how to have a little fun, too).