PR Pro Wanted: Full Circle PR is hiring!
Full Circle PR is hiring! We’re looking for a PR super star to join our team to manage public relations activities for one of our incredible Fortune 500 clients. Here’s the link to the full job description: http://www.fullcirclepr.com/careers/
Sound interesting?? If the following characteristics describe you, we might like to meet you:
– You have mad project management skills, nothing gets by you when it comes to attention to detail.
– You get social media, how it works and more importantly, why it works.
– Strong writing is one of your gifts.
– Presenting ideas in front of a group is your idea of a good time.
– You enjoy being part of a family, not just a company.
– You set high expectations of yourself — and you meet them.
Full Circle PR is one of the largest public relations agencies in South Carolina. We get to work with some really awesome brand-name clients, and we have a cracker-jack team of the best PR pros in the country. We work hard and we play hard.
We offer “Flex-Fridays” to our employees so they can work remotely wherever they want. We equip our team with iPad and cloud-based technology for easy access, and we host crazy fun quarterly team outings (fly fishing, anyone? Or maybe a wine tasting?).
We provide a comprehensive salary and benefits package for our team members, as well as an annual bonus plan. Most importantly, we provide a supportive, collaborative team environment, with professional development and community involvement opportunities.
We like to call our team, “the best of the best.” If you think you could be the next great addition to our family, and have the communications chops to back it up, we’d love to hear from you! Please email your resume, cover letter and anything else you think we might like to know about you, to Kim Banks at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond promptly if we think you might be a fit.
We hope to meet you soon!