Special Events & Trade Show Recap
This past week our blog has focused on special events and trade show practices.
Here’s what we’ve discussed:
- Use social media channels.
- Contact online media outlets and offline media contacts.
- Tag, tag, tag.
- Know your audience.
- Have faith.
- Reach out early.
- Give them an exclusive preview.
- Prepare your team.
- Take notes.
- Follow up.
- Special events can entertain, while providing networking opportunities.
- Special events can introduce new technologies, new trends and new products.
- Special events can make someone feel special.
- Special events can educate.
What is important about strategizing for special events is to tie every aspect of what we have discussed together. Make sure that your special event has a comprehensive social media component, targeted media outreach and is focused on creating and maintaining pertinent industry and customer relationships.
Through these pieces, your trade show should represent every area of your brand. And, doing this well will help your brand stand apart from the rest at popular events.
What has been your experience with trade show and special event planning and execution? We would love to hear what you have learned along the way.